Ming Hair products are 100% untreated and chemical free. All hair bundles are soft, silky with cuticles intact to provide that luxurious look and feel. You will be pleased with the natural look in every one of our hair products, creating a stunning enhancement to your look. You will find the Ming Hair selection in different textures, lengths and colors. Our products are simply the very best in the world!
Taking care of your virgin hair wig or extensions is important to its perfect condition and its longevity. The following care & maintenance tips can help you manage the beauty and the quality of your Ming Hair bundles, weaves or wigs.
- Brush your hair at least once daily. Hold your weave or wig firmly in place and start brushing from the bottom up to get rid of the toughest tangles. Any knots should be gently combed or brushed, to avoid the loss of hair.
- Wash your weave no more than twice weekly. Give it a gentle brush before shampoo and conditioner are applied. This makes it easier to brush wet hair.
- To dry your hair, keep the hairdryer setting on a low to medium heat. If you have the time, it is best to let your weave or wig dry naturally. This will avoid unnecessary heat damage.
- Treat your hair once a month. The application of a deep conditioning treatment will restore the high shine and impeccable condition of your hair.
- To maintain the shiny condition of your hair, it is best to apply a light silicone product in the form of a spray. The spray will deliver a beautiful sheen but only use a small amount of your hair extensions could become too oily.
When you purchase a Ming Hair Product, it is backed by our quality guarantee. You can trust the love and the care that have gone into the selection of our incredible hair products and our wonderful accessories.
Managing Your Account
We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to keep data secure. These measures may include security access controls or other physical security safeguards including data encryption (SSL), information security technologies and policies, procedures to help ensure the appropriate disposal of information, and training. You can greatly help security by always using passwords that are strong including the password you choose for our site.
Login to your account and go to Reward Points. Any points you have accumulated are listed here. Once your account points reach 500; a coupon is issued and emailed to you.
Any promotions or reward points are emailed to you. We use the email address you provide in our email signup or billing email to send coupons.